Posts tagged ‘Jessica Brody’
Another awesome giveaway opportunity thanks to Zeitghost Media!!! Available now is the Teen Vogue Must-Read Book and Seventeen Book Club Pick, ‘My Life Undecided’ by Jessica Brody. This sounds like an awesome Contemporary YA book that is going to be a cute and funny read. Below you can see the book trailer, read the book description and the giveaway details! One lucky winner will be chosen by random.org and submitted to Zeitghost Media who will send the book.
Brooklyn Pierce, a fifteen year-old girl notorious for making bad decisions, enlists the help of the online blog reading population to vote on how she should live her life. But some things in life simply aren’t a choice…like who you fall in love with.
Giveaway Details (you can be entered to win up to 4 times):
- 1st Entry: Leave a comment below to be entered to win.
- 2nd Entry: Followers will be entered twice (Paperback Daydreamer’s definition of a follower = Someone who is actively following me on Twitter or has been visiting my blog and participating in commenting, not someone who becomes a follower to try to enter twice and never comes back again.)
- 3rd Entry: Follow me on Twitter @PaperBDDreamer
- 4th Entry: Follow me on Facebook: Paperback Daydreamer
- Please let me know your Twitter Account ID and Facebook ID so I can double check that you are following me.
- People who enter MUST have a US or Canadian mailing address ONLY. (Sorry my over seas followers.)
- Make sure to add an e-mail to the bottom of your comment.
- The contest is open through October 14th, the winner will be e-mailed October 15th and announced October 17th.
- The winner has 24 hours to respond to my e-mail or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be picked through random.org
Authors Website: http://www.jessicabrody.com/index.html
**Giveaway has ended. The one person who signed up was lucky enough to win another giveaway for this book, so no winner was chosen from my blog.**